If you like this website and/or our Facebook and Twitter pages, and would like to donate to us, we appreciate it. This site was built out of love for science, nature, and humanities ability to appreciate special events, such as solar eclipses.
Thank you in advance:
If you are wondering what your donation will be used for, here is a partial list of why funds are needed:
- Continued cost of hosting this website
- Time spent sharing news and information about the #TSE2017 on Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Cost for a needed SSL Certificate for this site ($30-50)
- Ability to continue this site without the use of advertising and other pop-up promotions. I don’t like them, so won’t use them here!
- Cost for trip to the Midwest or Southeast to view the eclipse. We have been sharing information about the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse for a while now, but it is still in doubt if my family and I will have the funds needed to take off work and travel for viewing the eclipse. This is hard to admit, but it is not easy to travel with a family of 5, including 3 small ones 🙂 Your donation helps with this cost.
Website Created, Hosted, and Managed by Tayloe Marketing and Consulting, LLC
For website sponsorship or advertising opportunities, please contact us. We will consider some ‘light’ promotional and/or event sponsorship or advertising that is related to the eclipse and/or viewing parties.